Thursday, November 1, 2007

A Little Cushion

So for our family, November is a 3 and 5 pay month. Which means, my husband gets paid 3 times this month from his FT job, and 5 times from his PT job. He was paid today and nicely I was able to bring our EF back to $1000, and I put $870 in there for safekeeping, Christmas, Car inspection, if there is anything left, it will go to snow ball to the debt.


My goal for the end of this month is to pay off the next smallest card, the balance is a little over $200. All my bills due up to 11/11 are paid. This makes me very happy, and I hope my positive attitude can hold up this whole month!

I really need to sit down and get a budget on paper.... anyone have any suggestions on how to do make a budget?

Happy November!

2 comments:

JW said...

I will end up getting 3 checks also this month. Without it we couldn't have paid off all the obligations we have.

HS @ Our Debt Blog said...

November is gone! where is your December post??