Tuesday, October 2, 2007

October is Going Great Already!

Insert sarcasm here.

So hubs was told that it could be 2-3 weeks till they need him at his PT job. Can we say FREAKING OUT??!!!! It doesn't help that last week they had him leave early one day, and this week he has worked a whopping 12 hours at PT job. This doesn't make for a good month.

I had to dip into ef to remove for my son's preschool tuition. It's due tomorrow, paydays are Thursdays..... it's already killing me. My thoughts are running rapid. I can't concentrate. I hope I can get some rest tonight.

How did I get here? If you can spare, please say a quick prayer that this is only a 2-3 week break.

1 comment:

Jen said...

I think these minor setbacks are a normal part of this battle. If they didn't stress us out so much we wouldn't mind just charging it on a cc...but you didn't! You took it out of the efund...which is exactly what its there for!!!

I know how it feels when you cant see the end in sight, I kinda feel that way now...hang tight...this too shall pass.